Thu, Oct 24 | The Rose Hotel Chicago O'Hare
Helluva Workshop -BUSINESS BRANDING MADE EASY
Roll up your sleeves for this fun and interactive hands-on workshop where you will learn how to create and develop your brand with free and easy-to-use tools like PicMonkey, Coolers, Pinterest, and Facebook.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Oct 24, 2019, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM CDT
The Rose Hotel Chicago O'Hare, 5200 Pearl St, Rosemont, IL 60018, USA
About the Event
Does the thought of branding get you excited, but when you sit down and try to take the ideas from your mind and put them into images and words you are at a loss?
Worry no more we are here to help!
WORKSHOP RESULT -
- At the end of this workshop, you will have a full understanding of what it means to brand your business.
- How to create a visual brand board.
- Create your own visual brand board.
- The steps you need to take to create and develop your brand.
- How to use your brand when marketing your business.
- The tools you need for continued success.
- Less frustration.
- The knowledge to move forward on your own.
- Continued support through our online community in our VIP Helluva Workshop Facebook Group.
Here is the 411:
- This is a hands-on, get down and dirty interactive workshop - you will need a laptop.
- Programs you will be using: PicMonkey, Coolers, Pinterest, and more. It's okay if you don't know how to use these programs, we will show you how to use them.
- You will be creating a branding board.
- We will work on developing your brand.
- Bobbi Baehne of Think Big Go Local will teach you and provide you techniques on how to market your brand using online tools.
- Not to worry, we will be taking brain breaks as well as a lunch break. Lunch will be provided.
- We love to make new friends, this is a small group workshop, the class maximum is 25.
- We love questions so make sure to ask them all day long.
- Make sure you share your thoughts and ideas during the workshop, you never know what amazing feedback and information you will get from your workshop pals.
- Important - have fun! Our philosophy is to work together and help each other grow.
- Helluva Workshop - BRANDING$200+$5 Service fee$200+$5 Service fee0$0